Training & Quality Control
FC grew from a small company to a large service provider. We maintain the level of service responsible for our growth and success. This is achieved through a rigorously proactive quality control program that is constantly evolving to exceed the expectations of the industry and our clientele.
Our training and quality control program consists of:
- A screening process for potential employees that consists of a scrupulous background check and motor vehicle report
- A challenging interview
- FC University, consisting of a classroom presentation of rules and expectations in addition to practical instruction
- Field Training Period in which a new employee works under direct management supervision
- Random Spot Checks, in-field assessment to ensure that company protocol is being followed across the board.
- Continual Skill Development Program (CSD), each employee is evaluated and coached on a quarterly basis to ensure that company standards are being met
- A multi-level management structure. Experienced managers providing oversight to a team of experienced valet leads and valet professionals.
- Weekly Manager Huddles to process the information gained from the previous week’s SC and CSD forms, disciplinary action is assigned and our programs are altered to prevent future deviation from company policy
- Quarterly Employee meetings to introduce new policies and enforce our company culture
- Weekly employee newsletters to inform our team of new service and safety policies, procedures, company celebrations and news